TBBO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TBBO

TBBO = Tibia Bleach Based Ots

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New GM: hence me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trey666

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-16

New GM: hence me Empty
PostSubject: New GM: hence me   New GM: hence me Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:07 pm

we need more events like trivia/pk/monster/treasure hunts and i use to hold events on my old ot. so i thionk we should have a GM just to hold events but i think that GM should be me because i have experience because i held tons of all the events i just listed
Back to top Go down
Shyin

Shyin

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: New GM: hence me   New GM: hence me Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:11 pm

Ur not the only one with event ideas,...and u should not ask, because if they think u got what it take then they will talk to you about it...
Back to top Go down
Biglest

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: New GM: hence me   New GM: hence me Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:27 pm

Hey, I had a idea i hope am in the right place .but this is it you know shild you can add spiceal abbilets like + 5 or ect blocking.and 4 the weapons u can put + 2 physical ect.and the wolf chain is also useless like put +6 seed on ir or not but that is my idea i hope u like it. Very Happy Very Happy affraid sinceral biglest or bigboy
Back to top Go down
Big ol Mike

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: New GM: hence me   New GM: hence me Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:31 pm

ok biglest no need to get all World of Warcraft on us now. this is tibia, not world of warcraft. even in rl there was no point to put +2 etc on the weapons or armors etc cuz it just ruins games, we dont wunt it like world of warcraft itd be too confusing, it is a good idea tho like u said to actually make the wolf chain do somthin. but no +etc things, thatd be pointless
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigolmikefeathers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New GM: hence me   New GM: hence me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New GM: hence me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBBO :: TBBO Main :: Suggestions-
Jump to: