TBBO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TBBO

TBBO = Tibia Bleach Based Ots

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comming Soon To A Computer Near You

Go down 
+3
Kevin
SnAkEbItE
Admin Matek
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Matek
Admin

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Comming Soon To A Computer Near You Empty
PostSubject: Comming Soon To A Computer Near You   Comming Soon To A Computer Near You Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:16 pm

Well As You All Know I Am Looking For A good team to get this ot started.......

I STILL NEED THE FOLLOWING

Mappers 0/4 (full custom map)

Scripter 0/2

Monster Scripters 0/1

NPC Scripter 0/1

Story makers 0/2

Client maker 0/2

Oulfit maker 0/3

Here is how you could contact me.

Aim= DJ Alkaline101
OR by msn = mattbycul@hotmail.com
Just tell me that you want a job and u have to be good =]

Last edited by Admin Matek on Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-online.all-up.com
SnAkEbItE
Scripter
Scripter

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Comming Soon To A Computer Near You   Comming Soon To A Computer Near You Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 1:04 pm

I can still do all scripting, and some story making..But I don't want to mess with that SQL stuff, I hate it :/
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Comming Soon To A Computer Near You   Comming Soon To A Computer Near You Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:26 pm

I'm a new person and I think the whole "bleach" theme is awesome if you need help I'll help you out my name in game is "Sufjan Stevens"
Back to top Go down
Big ol Mike

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Comming Soon To A Computer Near You   Comming Soon To A Computer Near You Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:38 pm

Hey, this is Susej from the server, you know me. Im basically good at everything on ots, I would host my own, but I am not allowed to. I can map, script, do w.e you want, its all pretty easy for me, cause there never nothing that cant be edited! Wink I would like to apply for GM, or anything you need, Im your man. Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigolmikefeathers
Exerctric

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Comming Soon To A Computer Near You   Comming Soon To A Computer Near You Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:44 pm

We are suppost to post shit, as suggestions, but we cant
So immah post it here, First WE NEED ZONPOCTOS FOR THE DAMN SOUL REAPERS My suggestion:
2 swords varying in attack, preferably better then avenger/ magic sword. Sword looks dreaded cleaver, and mls or mistic blade, cause those look like ichigos swords. 2 axes varying in attack, Axes Noble axe, but call it gidombos axe, and heroic axe, and it can just be called whatever you want it too be called. 2 Clubs varying in attack, sugestion for looks, icey war hammer, and thunder hammer. SPELLS: a level 200 spells for soul reavers, called zonpocto release, doing atleast 1k dmg pvm using 300 mana, magic level 6. A spell called "I reject" for healers, that its one square but does massive damage, 2k mana level 500. A spell for quincys, called Spirit arrow, its like a exeve mort hur but for quincys, using all mana at your level or at least 4/5 of it, this will be like when ishida, kills that creepy captains bankai, so it will do massive damage, also it will cause a side of affect of 1k health loss, level 1.2k for this spell ml 20
Back to top Go down
Shyin

Shyin

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Comming Soon To A Computer Near You   Comming Soon To A Computer Near You Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:02 pm

I would say im a good mapper. I'v hosted a few before but since we got a new comp with windows vista, im not allowed to download one...I am a bomb mapper i'v made my own, and they have been hits in ots's, and I am a good monster maker as well. So hit me up on the server Razz (Shyin,Yinz,Keza)
Thanx see on the server!
Back to top Go down
Hitokiri

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Comming Soon To A Computer Near You   Comming Soon To A Computer Near You Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:30 pm

i'm a jack of all trades but i've been out of the ot game for awhile with my schoolwork and my part time job but if you need a hand i can do the rough drafts of maps and help with scripting, monsters, houses, weapons, and other things. never figured out how to get the whole multiple vocations thing down, of course that was in the 7.9 era when it was a pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comming Soon To A Computer Near You   Comming Soon To A Computer Near You Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comming Soon To A Computer Near You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBBO :: TBBO Main :: Rules, Disclaimer, Announcements-
Jump to: